Decadent Peanut Butter PieFrom henrie 8 years ago
- 1 prepared chocolate cookie pie crust shopping list
- 1 cup Jif creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese (at room temperature) shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 4 -1/2 cups (12 ounce container) non-dairy whipped topping, divided shopping list
- 1 jar (11.75 ounces) Smucker's hot fudge topping, divided shopping list
- For the Drizzle: shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Smucker's hot fudge topping shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Jif peanut butter shopping list
How to make it
- Remove lid, warm jar in microwave for approximately 30 seconds. Stir Topping. Do not overheat
- In medium bowl, beat together peanut butter, cream cheese and sugar. Gently fold in 3 cups whipped topping. Spoon mixture into prepared pie shell. Using spatula, smooth mixture to edges of pie.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons Hot Fudge Topping and place remainder into microwave-safe bowl or glass measuring cup. Microwave for 1 minute, then stir. Spread Hot Fudge Topping over pie to cover peanut butter layer. Refrigerate until serving time.
- Just before serving, spread remaining whipped topping (1-1/2 cups), over Hot Fudge layer, being careful not to mix the two layers.
- Place reserved 2 tablespoons Hot Fudge Topping in a small baggie and knead for a few seconds. Cut tiny hole in corner of bag and drizzle over pie. Repeat with 2 tablespoons peanut butter, drizzling in opposite direction of Hot Fudge Topping.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating4 people
Oh Henrie, you made a Whopper Reese's Peanut buttercup. Baby Ruth and the 3 Musketeers thank you. (Snickers).lasaf in St. Paul loved it
Boy, this really sounds Fantastic! Got my 5
yOU KNOW ME, LOVE pEANUT bUTTER!!!shirleyoma in Cove loved it