Plum Yummy LoafFrom lor 6 years ago
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup applesauce shopping list
- 2/3 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1 cup peeled and chopped plums shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts(optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, mix egg, honey, sugar, milk, applesauce and vanilla.
- Blend in the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Fold in the plums and walnuts.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan, and bake for 50 to 60 minutes in a preheated oven.
- A toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf should come out clean and that means it's done.
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating3 people
All Holidays135 members
Pot Luck Entertaining102 members
Companys Coming115 members
Sweet Treats15 members
Farm Country Cooking84 members
Sugar N Spice N Everything Nice77 members
A Tea Party71 members
Sugar From Mama13 members
Parties Potluck And Picnics18 members
Christmas Is Coming55 members