Poached Eggs In HashFrom dutchie326 7 years ago
How to make it
- Heat shortening or oil in large skillet.
- Add onion, cook 2 min.
- Add hash, breaking it up with spoon.
- Cook over medium heat 6 min., stirring occasionally
- Reduce heat to low; oat hash level inot pan then make six deep hollows with spoon.
- Drop an egg into each hollow.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover skillet and cook five minutes or until egg is set.
- Divide into six portions and remove with egg turner then place each portions on a plate.
The Cookdutchie326 Parker, PA
The Rating5 people
I grew up on this recipe to and love it :)donman in Hammond loved it
love hash and addition of Eggs perfect thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I love poached egss. I'm saving this to try. Thank you!frankieanne in Ukiah loved it