Crockpot Amaretto ChickenFrom chefbaudri 6 years ago
- 4-6 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1 teasopon curry powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 can of mushrooms (4 oz. or more - or use fresh sliced) shopping list
- 1/4 cup Amaretto shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Kitchen Bouquet or Gravymaster shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Mix flour, curry powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper in zip lock bag. Add rinsed and patted chicken breasts and toss to coat.
- Heat vegetable oil in skillet.
- Brown coated chicken breasts in hot oil over medium heat.
- Transfer to crockpot.
- Mix remaining ingredients and spoon over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve with rice.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookchefbaudri Grand Rapids, MI
The Rating4 people
Yum. This sounds fantastic. Great post and a high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Interesting combination of flavors. We will have to try this one. Thanks for sharing! - Nataliefizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
tasty gotta love it thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!