Peanut Butter Pie with Simple Chocolate CrustFrom housewifey84 6 years ago
- For Crust: shopping list
- 1 c. & 1 Tbsp. flour shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. sugar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 c. veg. oil shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. water shopping list
- For Pie Filling: shopping list
- 1/3 c. butter shopping list
- 4 Tbsp. crunchy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 c. sugar shopping list
- 1/4 c. cornstarch shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- For crust, in small bowl mix dry ingredients.
- Add oil and water mix well, til dough forms.
- Press dough into pie plate. Set aside.
- For filling, in microwave safe bowl melt butter and peanut butter.
- Mix in sugar, cornstarch, eggs and vanilla.
- Pour filling into pie shell.
- Bake at 350 for 40 min.
- Cool completely, store in refrigerator.
The Cookhousewifey84 Adirondacks, NY
The Rating4 people
I am loving the sound of this one! Thanks for adding to the Peanut Butter buddies group.jett2whit in Union City loved it
Rich and peanut-buttery! How can you go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter? You can't! Thanks for sharing. Added to the peanut butter groups. - Nataliefizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
Sounds fabulous! Thanks for sharing.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!