Chocolate Peanut Butter Ribbon DessertFrom image 6 years ago
- 2/3 c Oreo baking crumbs shopping list
- 2 T marg., melted shopping list
- 1 pkg (250g) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 c peanut butter shopping list
- 1/2 c sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 3 c thawed Cool Whip shopping list
- 2 sq. semi sweet chocolate, melted shopping list
- Garnish: fresh raspberries & mint leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Combine crumbs and marg. (setting aside 1 T of crumbs for topping). Press into bottom of foil linted 9"x5" loaf pan.
- Mix cream cheese, pb, sugar and vanilla with electric mixter on med. speed until thickened. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spoon 1/2 cup of the cream cheese mixture into small bowl. Stir in melted chocolate until well blended; set aside.
- Spoon half of the remaining cream cheese mixture over crust. Top evenly with chocolate mixture; cover with remaining cream cheese mixture.
- Freeze 4 hours or overnight until firm. Remove foil; then re-invert onto serving platter to that crumb layer is on bottom. Sprinkle with reserved 1 T crumbs. Slice into 12 even sized pieces.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries & mint, if desired.