Aloha For Six Ginger Glazed Pork TenderloinsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1/4 cup green onion thin sliced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons gingerroot grated shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons liquid honey shopping list
- 1 tablespoon molasses shopping list
- 2 small garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 large pork tenderloins trimmed shopping list
How to make it
- Combine green onions, ginger, soy sauce, honey, molasses, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add pork turning to coat well then cover and refrigerate 4 hours.
- Place pork on foil lined rimmed baking sheet and baste often with marinade.
- Grill tenderloins over medium coals for 20 minutes per side.
- Allow to rest 15 minutes before slicing and serving.