Organic Rapini N Carrot With Onions N Wild and Brown RiceFrom mystic_river1 8 years ago
How to make it
- This recipe can be prepared in a covered dish in the microwave oven, or in a wok.
- To begin, place the water in the rice pot on the stovetop and turn the heat to high.
- While the water is heating, peel the onions and dice, and place in the covered dish or wok.
- Wash and peel the carrots and thinly slice them, and add to the onions.
- Add the lemon juice and hot pepper, mix, and cook until the onions become semi translucent.
- When the water in the rice pot begins to boil, add the rice, cover and lower the heat to simmer, and cook until the water is absorbed.
- While the rice is cooking, thoroughly wash the broccoli rabe and cut into small pieces and add to the cooked onions and carrots, mix and cook until the broccoli rabe is tender.
- When the rice is cooked, add to the other ingredients, mix thoroughly and simmer for a few minutes to blend the flavors.
- Serve and enjoy!
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating9 people
Ah JM! This is a great recipe! 5*
I had something really similar to this last Friday for lunch as a side dish to some grilled salmon. It is healthy and yummy!
Thanks for sharing!gourmetana in London loved it
thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Love lemon with Broccoli Rabe so high in vitamin C.
Another delicious recipe with my favorite grains.
trigger in loved it