Chicken AdoboFrom mattjb 9 years ago
- 3 lbs. chicken thighs shopping list
- 3/4 cup white vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- NOTE: soy sauce and vinegar amount can be adjusted to however you like it. shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon peppercorns (crushed) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves (chopped or crushed) shopping list
- 2 bay leaves shopping list
- 1/4 of a medium onion (chopped) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine everything in a pot. Cover it and let it sit 1-3 hours.
- Finally, bring it all to a boil, and then simmer for 40-50 minutes until the meat is cooked completely.
- (Optional but encouraged) Serve over steamed long grain rice. Also fresh tomatoes and your favorite steamed vegetables go well with this dish.