Breakfast BurritosFrom kytigger 6 years ago
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup frozen Southern-style hash brown potatoes shopping list
- 1/4 cup diced onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup diced green or red pepper shopping list
- 4 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 12 flour tortillas (8 inch), warmed shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- picante sauce and sour cream, optional shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the potatoes, onion, pepper, cook and stir for 6-8 minutes or until tender. Add eggs cook and stir until set.
- Spoon filling off center on each tortilla. Sprinkle with cheese. Fold sides and ends over feiling and roll up. Serve with picante sauce and sour cream if desired.
- To freeze and reheat burritos: Wrap each burrito in waxed paper and foil. Freeze for up to 1 month. To use, remove foil and waxed paper. Place one burrito on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave on high for 2 to 2-1/4 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 165°, turning burrito over once. Let stand for 20 seconds.
The Cookkytigger Louisville, KY
The Rating5 people
Good Idea :)donman in Hammond loved it
YUM! I give this one a definate 10!!!albys1 in Broomall loved it
Now that's what I call a breakfast burrito! Thanks fo rthe great post and I'll be making these soon!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!