Ground Beef PieFrom pandamanda 6 years ago
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie shopping list
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese shopping list
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease and flour a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Combine onion, garlic, butter and ground beef in a meduim sauce pan. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook 10 minutes or until the beef is cooked through.
- Combine the can of mushroom soup, cheddar cheese, jack cheese, and fresh mushrooms in a bowl. Add the cooked beef once it has cooled down and mix it together.
- Poor the combination into the pie crust and top, be sure to cut slits in the top pie crust.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until the crust is golden.
The Cookpandamanda Fullerton, CA
The Rating6 people
Sounds great, love this kinda thing - pure comfort food...thanks!!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Lovely!! FIVE :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Sooo comforting!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!