Ground Beef PieFrom pandamanda 8 years ago
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie shopping list
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese shopping list
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease and flour a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Combine onion, garlic, butter and ground beef in a meduim sauce pan. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook 10 minutes or until the beef is cooked through.
- Combine the can of mushroom soup, cheddar cheese, jack cheese, and fresh mushrooms in a bowl. Add the cooked beef once it has cooled down and mix it together.
- Poor the combination into the pie crust and top, be sure to cut slits in the top pie crust.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until the crust is golden.
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cookpandamanda Fullerton, CA
The Rating6 people
Sounds great, love this kinda thing - pure comfort food...thanks!!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Lovely!! FIVE :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Sooo comforting!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!