Cranberry ChutneyFrom kytigger 7 years ago
- 1 2/3 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 4 cups fresh cranberries shopping list
- 1 cup pineapple chunks shopping list
- 1 tsp grated lemon rind shopping list
- 1 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 1/2 tsp allspice 1 stick cinnamon shopping list
- 1 onion, thinkly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup pecan halves shopping list
How to make it
- Combine sugar, water, cranberries pineapple chunks, lemon rind and spices in 3 quart saucepan. cook over moderate heat until berries begin to pop and mixture starts to thicken approximately 20 minutes. Add onion slices and pecan halves, and simmer 20 minutes longer, or until chutney is as thick as desired.
- Cover , cool and refrigerate or ladle into sterilized jelly glasses and seal immediately.
- Serve with chicken, turkey or pork .
The Cookkytigger Louisville, KY
The Rating4 people
Yummy I love cranberries and citurs together thanks for a great recipe got my 5
Have a great day!!!!
Queensilverqueen in Albany loved it
I was born to eat cranberries. Thanks.tablescape in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!