Spiced Pork ChopsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 3 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 4 boneless pork chops shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 clove garlic minced shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 4 tablespoons peach preserves shopping list
How to make it
- In shallow dish combine flour, salt and pepper.
- Dredge pork chops in flour mixture turning to coat both sides then set aside.
- Heat butter and oil until butter has melted then add garlic and cook 2 minutes.
- Add chops and cook turning once until browned on each side about 8 minutes total.
- Sprinkle top of chops with cloves, ginger and nutmeg then brush with preserves.
- Cook until no trace of pink remains about 5 minutes.