Cheesy Broccoli Breakfast CasseroleFrom m11andrade 6 years ago
- 1 pound ground pork sausage shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen broccoli cuts, thawed shopping list
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar, divided shopping list
- 8 large eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 cup ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 tomato, sliced thin shopping list
How to make it
- Cook sausage and chopped onion in a skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until sausage crumbles and is no longer pink; drain.
- Toss together sausage mixture, broccoli, and 1/3 of the cheese. Spoon into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Stir together another 1/3 of the cheese, eggs, and next 4 ingredients; pour over broccoli mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/3 of the cheese. Arrange tomato on top.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes; uncover and bake 15 more minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.