Apple Pumpkin PieFrom 22566 8 years ago
- apple Layer: shopping list
- 1/4 Cup sugar shopping list
- 2 apples,peeled and thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 teaspoons flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1 deep dish pie shell,unbaked shopping list
- pumpkin Layer: shopping list
- 2 Eggd,beaten shopping list
- 1-1/2 Cups pumpkin shopping list
- 1 Cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1/2 Cup sugar shopping list
- 2 Tablespoon butter,melted shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- Crumble Topping: shopping list
- 1/2 Cup flour shopping list
- 5 Tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons butter,softened shopping list
- 1/3 Cup walnuts,chopped shopping list
How to make it
- For Apple Layer:
- Toss apples with the sugar,flour,lemon juice and cinnamon,place in pie shell.
- For Pumpkin Layer:
- Combine eggs,pumpkin,evaporated milk,sugar,butter,cinnamon,nutmeg and salt.
- Pour over apple layer.
- Bake in 375 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- While pie is baking mix topping:
- Mix together ingredients for crumble topping.
- Remove pie from oven and sprinkle with topping.
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 20 minutes or until the custard is set.
- Cool before serving.
The Cook22566 TX
The Rating6 people
Great combination of flavors!! Thanks, and FIVE :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Sounds Good.goblue434 in Anniston loved it
This sounds wonderful. Will have to try it sometime, so will be saving it! But I can smell it already and the smell gets a 5!annielikestocook in Annacotty loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!