chocolate dipped cheesecake bitesFrom mlk_ 8 years ago
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
- FILLING: shopping list
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- COATING: shopping list
- 24 squares (1 ounce each) semisweet chocolate shopping list
- 3 tablespoons shortening shopping list
How to make it
- Line a 9-in. square baking pan with foil and grease the foil. In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, pecans and butter. Press into prepared pan; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and sour cream until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in vanilla. Pour over crust.
- Bake at 325° for 35-40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate until chilled. Freeze overnight.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate and shortening, stirring occasionally until smooth. Cool slightly. Using foil, lift cheesecake out of pan. Gently peel off foil; cut into 49 squares. Remove a few pieces at a time for dipping; keep remaining squares refrigerated until ready to dip.
- Using a toothpick, completely dip squares, one at a time, in melted chocolate. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets; spoon about 1 teaspoon chocolate over each. (Reheat chocolate if needed to finish dipping.) Let stand for 20 minutes or until set. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookmlk_ Brooklyn, NY
The Rating9 people
Nope you can't get better than that! ^5mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
I am getting fatter as I read! These look soooo good. Thanks for the great post!tuilelaith in Columbia loved it
Oh my!!! Sounds too wonderful!clbacon in Birmingham loved it