Easy Praline BiscuitsFrom suzee 5 years ago
How to make it
- Grease or spray 12 muffin cups with Pam.
- In each cup. place 2 t. butter, 2 t. brown sugar, sprinkle of pecans and a dash of cinnamon.
- In a bowl, combine biscuit mix, applesauce and milk just until moistened.
- Spoon into muffin cups.
- Bake at 450 for 10 minutes.
- Immediately invert onto a serving platter. Serve warm. Makes 1 dozen.
The Cooksuzee Kaplan, LA
The Rating4 people
Ooooh, yummy! I am going to make these for work one of these mornings - the girls will go crazy! Thanks for sharing! - Nataliefizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
great recipe thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Mmmm these sound real yummy!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!