Easy ChiliFrom soifua 5 years ago
- 1 lb. ground beef or ground turkey shopping list
- 2 bell peppers, diced (any color) shopping list
- 2 carrots, peeled & diced shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped shopping list
- 1 large can (29 oz) pinto beans shopping list
- 2-3 small cans (15 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 2 chili seasoning packets shopping list
- 1 can V8 veg juice shopping list
How to make it
- In large pot brown the ground beef with the onion, garlic, and 1 packet of chili seasoning.
- Add peppers and carrots and cook about 5 min.
- Add pinto beans, black beans, V8 and the other seasoning packet.
- Cook until peppers and carrots are soft, approximately an hour (at this point you could put it into a crock pot to finish cooking).
- If there is too much liquid for you taste add some refried beans to the chili to thicken it, if you want more liquid add more V8.
The Cooksoifua CC, USA
The Rating4 people
this is a definetely tried higher 5 chili thanks great postmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I love Chili! FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
I love adding v8 to things, excellent chili and use of v8tazoncaffeine in Manchester loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!