Delicious ChiliFrom roger 7 years ago
- 2 cups diced onion shopping list
- 2 28 oz cans peeled and diced tomatoes shopping list
- 2 29 oz cans tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 pound bacon, diced shopping list
- 2 pounds spicy sausage shopping list
- 4 15.25 oz cans kidney beans, undrained shopping list
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning shopping list
- 3 pounds lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 32 oz bottle hickory smoke barbeque sauce shopping list
- 2 1 oz squares unsweetened chocolate, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup chili powder shopping list
How to make it
- In a LARGE pot over medium heat, add tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, Italian seasoning and onions.
- In a skillet over med heat, cook bacon until slightly crisp. Drain and stir into the pot.
- In the same skillet over medium heat, cook sausage until brown. Drain and stir into the pot.
- In the same skillet over medium heat, cook the beef until brown. Drain and stir into the pot.
- Stir the bbq sauce and chili powder into the pot. Taste and adjust the seasonings to your liking. Stir in the chocolate and kidney beans.
- Let simmer until flavors are well blended. Serve.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookroger San Francisco, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!