Cream Cheese Nut CookiesFrom zena824 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine flour, butter, and cream cheese; chill.
- Roll out to 1/8 inch thickness.
- Cut into circles (about 2 1/2 inches)
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Place a teaspoon or so of nut mixture on each circle of dough.
- Fold over, pressing edges with a fork to seal.
- Bake 10 minutes on ungreased cookie sheets.
- While hot, roll in powdered sugar.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating7 people
YUMMY..got all the ingredients!! Group added: FFF
55555..thankslanacountry in Macon loved it
oh these sound wonderful... thank you...i wish i could give you more than a 5peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
I can't wait to try these. I bet they end up on my Christmas cookie trays!!m11andrade in Kankakee loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!