Gamberi Aragonati Shrimp with Garlic and Toasted Bread CrumbsFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs, made from Italian or French bread shopping list
- 1/3 cup very finely chopped flat-leaf parsley shopping list
- 1 large garlic clove, finely chopped shopping list
- salt and freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- About 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 and 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined shopping list
- lemon wedges shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 450° F.
- Lightly oil a large baking pan.
- In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs, parsley, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add 3 tablespoons olive oil, or enough to moisten the crumbs.
- Arrange the shrimp in the pan in a single layer, curling each one into a circle.
- Spoon a little of the crumb mixture onto each shrimp.
- Drizzle with a little more olive oil.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, depending on the size of the shrimp, or until the shrimp turn pink and the crumbs are lightly browned.
- Serve piping hot with lemon wedges. .
- That's it! Mangia!
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating9 people
This sounds very good and pretty easy to throw together at a last moment. That's what I'm into this week...quick and easy. Thanksjunecleaver in Rocklin loved it
55555 and wonderful, Jm!!lanacountry in Macon loved it