Pineapple CasseroleFrom linspj 7 years ago
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar shopping list
- 2 (20-ounce) cans pineapple chunks, drained, and 6 tablespoons pineapple juice reserved shopping list
- 1 cup cracker crumbs (recommended: Ritz) shopping list
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter, melted, plus extra for greasing pan shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a medium-size casserole dish with butter. (I spray with PAM)
- In a large bowl, stir together the sugar and flour.
- Gradually stir in the cheese.
- Add the drained pineapple chunks, and stir until ingredients are well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared casserole dish.
- In another medium bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, melted butter, and reserved pineapple juice, stirring with a rubber spatula until evenly blended.
- Spread crumb mixture on top of pineapple mixture.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
The Cooklinspj New Hartford, NY
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!