Potato Chip CandyFrom marthacheves 7 years ago
How to make it
- Coat cookie sheet with 1 Tbs. butter.
- In a 2 qt. dish, microwave almond bark until melted.
- Mix in chips and stir gently until all chips are coated.
- Add nuts and stir gently.
- Pour onto buttered cookie sheet and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into pieces and store in a cool dry place
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookmarthacheves Charlotte, NC
The Rating4 people
Oh this sounds super,can't wait to give it a try.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
Love sweet and salty! This sounds super! Thanks for sharing. - Nataliefizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
awsome recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!