Baking Powder BiscuitsFrom fizzle3nat 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut all ingredients except for milk together in a large bowl until you have fine crumbs.
- Mix in enough milk, about 3/4 cup, until you have a soft dough. Do not overmix.
- Turn out dough onto a floured board; knead a few times. Roll out to about 3/4-inch thick. Cut out with biscuit cutter, or cut into squares with knife.
- Placed on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 10 - 15 minutes until golden brown. Serve warm.
The Cookfizzle3nat Waterville, WA
The Rating5 people
High FIVE :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Mum always knows best, my Nan and Mum have always cooked the same way and its perfection everytime.
I'm suppose you could add some extras such as chocolate chips, raisins or cranberries????bismyno1 in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!