Rewarming Leftover PizzaFrom cabincrazyone 7 years ago
How to make it
- Put non-stick pan on stove, over medium heat.
- Place pizza slices in pan side by side. Stacking is not an option.
- Leave the pizza alone until it feels warm to the touch on top. In other words, stick your finger on it.
- I have an electric stove and little patience for it. I turn the burner on full blast and throw the pizza in. At the first slight sizzling sound I turn the burner to 4 (on a scale of 1 to 10).
- It takes around five to seven minutes depending on the thickness of the pizza.
- The result is pizza at least as good as it was the first time around. I like it better because of the wonderful toasted taste from the bottom of the crust. It reminds me of the brick ovens they use in the historic pizza joints in NYC.