Easy Delicious Poached Salmon in Crock PotFrom midgelet 8 years ago
- 4 salmon fillets ( could be salmon steaks ) shopping list
- 1/2 pint water shopping list
- 1/4 pint white wine shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 bay leaves shopping list
- 2 peppercorns shopping list
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary shopping list
- Few springs of fresh oregano or thyme shopping list
- 1 small onion sliced into thin circles shopping list
- 1 Fresh lemon sliced ( garnish ) shopping list
- fresh parsley ( garnish ) shopping list
How to make it
- Lightly oil the bottom of the slow cooker and place the salmon evenly on the bottom. Heat remaining ingredients to a near boil.
- Pour over the salmon in crock pot.
- Cover and cook low for approximately 3 hours or until salmon is cooked and done.
- Carefully remove salmon.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and lemon slices.
- Yield: 2 to 4 servings.