Goat Cheese PopoversFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 1 cup whole milk shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 Tbs wheat germ shopping list
- 3 extra large eggs shopping list
- 2 Tbs butter or margarine melted shopping list
- 5 to 6 oz goat cheese cut into 12 rounds shopping list
- 1 medium hot chili finely chopped or to taste (optional ) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425F and a grease or spray two standard 6 cup muffin pans. Set pans on a baking sheet.
- In food processor combine all ingredients except cheese and process into a smooth batter.
- Fill each muffin cup, 1/2 full.
- Place a slice of cheese round to fit over batter and add a bit of chopped chili into each muffin cup.
- Bake 25 minutes and then reduce heat to 350F.
- Bake another 15 minutes.
- Do not open oven door anytime during baking !
- Serve immediately.
- Yield: 12 or 2 standard popovers per person
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating2 people
Unusual Combinations82 members
Breakfast Craze69 members
101 A Cheese Place143 members
Secret Ingredients54 members
Delicious Foods39 members
Unique And Unusual Recipes84 members
All Things Cheese76 members
Quick Simple And Tasty52 members
All Things Vegetarian65 members
International Baking67 members