Cool Spicy Korean Cucumber Salad Oi MuchimFrom zenkimchi 5 years ago
- 2 seedless cucumbers, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 onion, thinly, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 tsp. fine sea salt shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. rice vinegar shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1 tsp. Gochugaru (Korean Chile Powder) shopping list
- 1 tsp. Gochujang (Korean Red Chile Paste) shopping list
- 1 tsp. corn syrup or honey shopping list
- 1 tsp. rice vinegar shopping list
- 2 tsp. toasted sesame seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the Cucumbers with the Sea Salt and let sit for ten minutes.
- Cover the sliced Onion in cold water and 1 tablespoon of Rice Vinegar and let it sit in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Mix the Garlic, Gochugaru, Gochujang, Corn Syrup, 1 teaspoon of Rice Vinegar, and Sesame Seeds. Taste and balance the flavors to your liking.
- Rinse the Salt off the Cucumbers and add them to the garlic dressing.
- Drain the Onions and add them to the garlic dressing.
- Mix and serve right away or serve chilled (best).
The Cookzenkimchi Anyang, KR
The Rating5 people
Those are kirby cucumbers.farid in Los Angeles loved it
This looks wonderful, spicy and delicious. I love a new way to fix cucumbers.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!