Rib Sauce for PastaFrom toleliz 7 years ago
- onions, diced, 1 large shopping list
- garlic, minced, 2-3 cloves shopping list
- celery, diced, 2 ribs shopping list
- carrots, diced, 2 or 3 shopping list
- banana peppers, diced, 2 shopping list
- beer, 1 bottle shopping list
- tomatoes, canned diced, 19 ounces or 540 ml shopping list
- tomato sauce, about 14 ounces or 400 ml shopping list
- pork ribs, you can use Spare Ribs but they are kind of big I use Back ribs or sometimes they sell something called Sweet and Sour cut (I think that they are just Spare Ribs that have been chopped smaller-or you can do it yourself if you own a cleaver) shopping list
- bouillon cube, chicken shopping list
- oil, for sautéing shopping list
How to make it
- Sauté the prepared vegetables together in some oil after a few minutes add the meat and brown it up a bit. This will take around 10 minutes
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the beer and the diced tomatoes along with the tomato sauce and the bouillon cube.
- Bring to a quick boil and then turn way down to a simmer and cook for about 2 hours. Alternately I brown everything on top of the stove and then put it into a slow oven, covered, and let it simmer there. If I used the oven then I would set it at about 275 or 300F
The Cooktoleliz Burlington, Canada
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!