Alfredo Sauce Weight WatchersFrom tuilelaith 8 years ago
How to make it
- Over low heat combine cream cheese and milk, stiring so cream cheese does not stick to pan.
- As cream cheese begins to melt, add in 1/2 cup of water and garlic.
- After cream cheese is melted, whisk in parmesan cheese until smooth.
- If mixture is too thick add the other 1/2 cup of water, a little at a time.
- Half a cup of sauce equals 2 points on weight watchers.
- In a separate pan you can saute onions, peppers, mushrooms, all are zero points, and Jennie-O Italian sausage, 3 points.
- Mix together and put over a serving of whole grain pasta also 3 points.
- Add 1/2 cup of sauce, 2 points, for a total of 8 points for the meal.
- This is great!
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
The Rating8 people
GREAT!!!!!!!! HIGH FIVE!!!!! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Trying to get back on track...so this will come in handy!
What type of soft cheese do you use?mamalou in Attleboro loved it
Nice & Easy! Thanks!pixilatedtoad in Land Of Cheese loved it