Greek Cheese PiesFrom midgelet 4 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare a soft dough with the flour, the water,
- the oil and some salt.
- Roll it out and prepare 10 pieces the size of a small
- Shape 10 small balls with the cheese and put one ball
- on each piece of dough,pulling at the sides of dough so as to cover the cheese. .
- Press this down again with the rolling pin so that each ball
- is the size of a small saucer.
- Fry in a pan ( non stick ) with little or without oil, turning them round constantly so they won't burn.
- Pour (thyme) honey over each one before serving.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating2 people
Party Food316 members
Appetizers And Dips265 members
Greek Foods143 members
101 A Cheese Place142 members
Secret Ingredients54 members
Unique And Unusual Recipes84 members
Almost Vegetarian15 members
Anything Fried67 members
Finger Food50 members
Mediterranean Kitchens25 members