Booza Bi Maes ZahrFrom scearley 7 years ago
How to make it
- Dissolve sahlab in a small bit of milk.
- Pour remaining milk in a saucepan with cream and sugar, and bring to a soft boil.
- Add the milk and sahlab to the boiled milk, stirring occasionally.
- Grind mustikah with 1 Tbsp sugar with a mortar and pestle into a fine powder. Stir into the milk.
- Simmer over low heat for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add orange blossom water, and remove from heat.
- Beat well with a spoon.
- Pour into a bowl and cover with foil. Freeze.
- Scrape the bowl down three or four times while freezing, mixing in the frozen crystals.
- Once evenly frozen, transfer to the refrigerator for 20 minutes before serving.