Fried Cream Cheese WontonFrom rodeogirl73 8 years ago
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, mix well.
- Then take wontons and wet the ends place cream cheese mixture and fold up corners of the wonton.
- You can make into rectangles or cute little purse.
- Then deep fry them til golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
The Cookrodeogirl73 Tacoma, WA
The Rating5 people
I love wontons and these sound simple and easy and delicious! Thanks for the post!
:}tippystclair in North Hollywood loved it
A local chinese food restaurant makes these with crabmeat and they are to die for! I found a recipe for them online but it was very involved. I'm totally trying your recipe!
You've got my ^^^^^^^^^5!!! :)madmommy in Wayne loved it
My family loved these... Specially because no crab.. allergies... I add some soy sauce to the cream cheese mix and it enhanced the flavor a lot, you should try it...Thank you so much!!!!Lianey83 in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!