Velveeta Devil DipFrom lasaf 8 years ago
How to make it
- Add all ingredients to a crock pot.
- Set on low. Heat until cheese is melted. Stir frequently.
- Set crock pot to keep warm. Keep an eye on it. Stir as needed.
- Serve with corn chips, tortilla chips or broccoli spears.
The Cooklasaf St. Paul, MN
The Rating3 people
Sounds great, saved and 5 forks for youhenrie in Savannah loved it
~ Hello ~
I AGREE with 'Jett' ~
This 'Velveeta' Cheese Treat
is one that you just cannot get enough!
This is Me SMILING (^_^) when I eat it!
~*~ mjcmcook ~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
this stuff is addictive! really goodjett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!