Hoisin Marinade For Turkey BreastFrom berry 7 years ago
- turkey breast ( I used a 3 Lb.) shopping list
- 3 large cloves of minced garlic shopping list
- 2 teaspoons of fresh grated ginger shopping list
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce shopping list
- 1/3 cup honey shopping list
- 1/3 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 3 TBS dry red wine shopping list
- 2 TBS chili garlic sauce (the Oriental chili sauce, not the chili shopping list
- sauce used for cocktail sauce) shopping list
- splash of orange juice ( I added 1/2 cup of) shopping list
- 1 tsp salt, ground and fresh black pepper shopping list
- __________________ shopping list
How to make it
- Combine everything and use to marinate and/or a basting sauce.
- NOTE - I'm not preparing the original recipe... I baked the turkey breast into a oven bag (Reynod's) with the mainade and better if you prepare and mix it one day before.... was wondeful.... the marinate is the same sauce for your dinner... ifyou use Reynold's oven bag, just bake for 1 hour or 80 minutes and ready.... use the sauce!
- The original recipe says: .... "I just used a grill pan set on high, put in meat, grilled on all sides then placed in 475° oven for about 10 minutes. It has a really nice subtle heat to it and VERY flavorful."
The Cookberry Winter Park, FL
The Rating10 people
Berry,this looks great. Would be good with chicken also!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Hey Berry..YUMMY 55555 and added to FFF group!! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
Mmmm... such a yummy sauce! Very good combo of flavors going on here! Bookmarked.juels in Clayton loved it