Macadamia Nut Pineapple Banana BreadFrom henrie 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups oil shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups over-ripe banana, mashed shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, chopped shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups crushed pineapple, drained shopping list
How to make it
- Mix oil and sugar together thoroughly. Add bananas, eggs and water.
- Sift dry ingredients and blend into mixture; DO NOT over-mix. Dust
- macadamia nuts with flour. Fold dusted macadamia nut and pineapples into mixture. Lightly grease and paper line loaf pans. Pour batter into loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour or until firm.
- Yields 3 mini loaves