Brandied PineappleFrom peetabear 5 years ago
How to make it
- Trim the pineapple, cut off the rind and cut vertically into fourths. Cut off the
- core. Cut the pineapple into 1/2-inch chunks. Pack into sterilized jars. Pack
- tightly, because the pineapple will shrink.
- Place sugar and brandy in a saucepan. Stir over low heat until sugar dissolves. Do
- not bring brandy to a boil.
- Pour the hot brandy mixture over the fruit in the jars. Cover tightly with lids and
- store in a cool place for 6 weeks or longer. Serve over ice cream or cake.
- Makes about 1 1/2 to 2 quarts, depending on the size of the pineapple chunks and
- the shape and size of the jars.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating5 people
THIS looks yummy 55555! :()lanacountry in Macon loved it
Yummmmmm! 5 and bookmarked!lincolntoot in Freehold loved it
Let's see now, you want me to make this and give it away? I think not! A big 5 from me.And loving it!
joymariemystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!