Pumpkin Cheese Pie with Toffee and Caramel SwirlFrom kytigger 5 years ago
- For the crust: shopping list
- 2 cups sugar cookie crumbs (pulverize 6-8 large sugar cookies in the food processor) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted shopping list
- In a medium bowl, mix cookie crumbs, cinnamon and melted butter until well blended. Press mixture into an 8 or 9 inch pie plate. shopping list
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes. Cool. shopping list
- For the filling: shopping list
- 2 8-ounce packages of cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2/3 cup sugar ( Use more or less according to your taste) shopping list
- 1 cup pumpkin puree shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 cup toffee bits shopping list
- 2 cups caramel sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Beat cream cheese and sugar together on medium speed until fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg and beat until completely combined.
- Mix in the toffee bits and swirl in 1 cup of the dulce de leche or caramel sauce.
- Pour the filling into the pie plate and smooth it out. Refrigerate until firm, about 4 hours.
- Spread the second cup of caramel sauce evenly over the top of the pie.
- If desired, use another 1/2 cup of dulce de leche to pipe rosettes or other design on top of the pie.
- Chill until the topping is firm.
The Cookkytigger Louisville, KY
The Rating4 people
I just stumbled across this recipe & sooo happy I did, looks wonderful!! Thank you for sharing!adzell in Ann Arbor loved it
oh man! Whoa ~ yummy for sure!jett2whit in Union City loved it
This looks wonderful!mamalou in Attleboro loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!