Farfalle with Prosciutto-Melon Cream SauceFrom foodiebride 7 years ago
- 2 Tbsp Smart Balance (or “real” butter) shopping list
- 2 slices prosciutto, cut into 3/4″ squares shopping list
- 1 cup cantaloupe, 3/4″ cubes shopping list
- 1/2 cup 2% milk shopping list
- 1/4 fat-free half and half shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 Tbsp cilantro, chopped shopping list
- 2 servings farfalle, cooked and drained shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter over medium heat and cook prosciutto for 2 minutes.
- Add cantaloupe and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add milk and cream, bring to boil, and simmer for 6-8 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in half of the cilantro, a few grinds of black pepper, and add salt to taste.
- Toss with pasta and divide between two bowls. Top with remaining cilantro and enjoy!