Easy Caramel Pecan PieFrom sparow64 6 years ago
How to make it
- In mixing bowl, beat eggs slightly with a fork.
- Add sugar, stirring until dissolved.
- Stir in topping and butter.
- Mix well.
- Stir in pecan halves.
- Pour filling into pie shell.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted off-center comes out clean.
- Cool thoroughly on rack before serving.
- Cover, chill to store.
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating3 people
Comfort Foods770 members
Good Down Home Southern Food195 members
Christmas All Year182 members
Pie In The Sky36 members
Christmas Is Coming55 members
Good Friends And Good Ole Country Cooking40 members
Caramel Corner34 members