Rich Red - Eye CupcakesFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
- 3/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1 cup spelt flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 1/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tbsp instant coffee granules dissolved in 1 tbsp boiling water shopping list
- 2 tbsp honey shopping list
- 1 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1/4 cup canola oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup applesauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a muffin tin with paper liners, or grease well.
- Whisk together flours, sugar, baking soda and salt.
- Pour in the rest of the ingredients, stirring until just combined.
- Bake for 15 minutes until a tester comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes in tins before turning out and cooling completely on a wire rack.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating1 people
Sweet Tooth447 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Good To Freeze128 members
Chocolate Dreams354 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
Eat Light Healthy456 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members