Toffee Apple CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup shortening shopping list
- 1/3 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 (3/4 oz) packets apple cider drink mix shopping list
- 1 tbsp golden corn syrup shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/4 tsp concentrated apple flavouring (Lorann's brand is what I used), optional shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup spelt flour shopping list
- 3/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup toffee pieces (like Skor) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375°F, and line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, beat shortening and sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in drink mix, corn syrup, flavourings and egg.
- Mix together flours, baking soda and salt.
- Beat into creamed mixture.
- Stir in toffee pieces.
- Bake 12 minutes and cook on wire racks.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating2 people
Love skor and apples too! This sounds great. On the list to take to mom's for thanksgiving!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
On A Budget559 members
Sweet Tooth448 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Good To Freeze130 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members
Party Food316 members
1500 Calories A Day173 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
Everyday Chefs68 members
Cooking With Kids38 members