Easy Breakfast CasseroleFrom angelgal 8 years ago
How to make it
- Lightly grease a 13x9 glass baking dish and line with rolls to form a shell, sealing perforations.
- Cover with sausage, mushrooms and half the cheese.
- Mix eggs with soup and pour over casserole.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Uncover and bake 350* for 1 hour.
- (Can use crumbled bacon or ham with/or instead of sausage.)
People Who Like This Dish 29
The Cookangelgal New Philadelphia, OH
The Rating13 people
I agree!!hermione in Murfreesboro loved it
This was super yummy! Thanks! :)samjo in Gering loved it
hit ya again I gave a 5mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it