Strawberry-Cream Cheese CupcakesFrom henrie 5 years ago
- 1 box supermoist yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1 container (8 oz.) sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 3 tablespoons strawberry preserves shopping list
- 1 package cream cheese, cut into 24 pieces shopping list
- 1 container of rich & creamy cream cheese frosting shopping list
- Sliced fresh small strawberries, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups.
- In large bowl, mix cake mix, sour cream, oil, water, eggs with spoon until well blended (batter will be thick).
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups. In small bowl, stir
- strawberry preserves until smooth. Place 1 piece of cream cheese on top of batter in each cupcake; press in slightly. Place 1/4
- measuring teaspoon of preserves over cream cheese. Bake 18 to 23 minutes or until tops are golden brown and spring back when touched lightly in center (some preserves may show in tops of cupcakes).
- Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely,
- about 30 minutes. Frost with frosting. Just before serving,
- garnish each cupcake with strawberry slices. Store covered in
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating5 people
love strawberries and cheesecake yummy thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
mmmm....I think I gain 5 pounds every time I stop by your page...LOL Another keeper.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Sounds wonderful and who doesn't love a cupcake? High 5 from me - and thanks for sharing! :)lunasea in Orlando loved it