Jezebel Sauce over Goat Cheese RoundsFrom linspj 7 years ago
How to make it
- Mix preserves, horseradish, mustard, and pepper.
- Store covered in the refrigerator.
- To serve, slice goat cheese in rounds and place on a small platter.
- Spoon jezebel sauce over the top.
- Serve with water crackers for a nice crunch that will not compete with the flavors of the sauce.
The Cooklinspj New Hartford, NY
The Rating5 people
never ate goat cheese gotta try this thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Wonderful combination of flavors and texture in this recipe!!! Thanks, and HIGH FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
well it has to be good since its a jezebel on it hahahahaahahaminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!