Olives in Cheese PastryFrom lacrenshaw 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Blend cheese and butter in food processor.
- Combine flour and paprika.
- Add to cheese mixture.
- Pulse until pastry is workable with the fingers.
- Remove dough from processor.
- Wrap olives with dough.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until golden.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating4 people
I have made these and I know how yummy and addictive they are. HIGH 5!!!lor in Toronto loved it
Great, unique recipe! So, do you wrap each olive individually? Added it to the Olive group for ya.juels in Clayton loved it
This one is already being passed on to Ft. Lauderdale for the cocktail party circut!uncoolmom in Atlanta loved it