Focaccia PizzaFrom littlesponger 8 years ago
- 1 focaccia bread, any flavor or any flat bread shopping list
- olive oil spray shopping list
- 1 ball of fresh mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 10-12 sliced pepperoni shopping list
- 1-16oz. can of whole tomatoes shopping list
- 7 oz can sliced mushroom shopping list
- 1 cup packed basil leaves, chopped, roughly shopping list
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat a oven to 350 degrees
- To make thin crust, slice the bread in 1/2 in thickness. (if the bread is already thin, you do not need to slice them).
- Spray the olive oil on a baking sheet and put the beads inside down; spray the olive oil over the top.
- Add tomatoes, roughly torn by the hands, then pepperonis, Mozzarella cheese, mushrooms, basil leaves.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Cool the pizza a slightly & cut into 2-bite sizes.