Peanut Butter Party MixFrom minitindel 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1/4- cup oil shopping list
- 1/2- teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4- teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 2 1/4 - teaspoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 - cups Wheat Chex cereal shopping list
- 2- cups bran chex cereal shopping list
- 2- cups Golden Grahams cereal shopping list
- 2- cups honey nut cheerios cereal shopping list
- 3/4- cup cocktail peanuts shopping list
How to make it
- Heat peanut butter and oil in large shallow roasting pan in a 250 degrees f. oven for 5 to 7 minutes or until soft and shiny
- stir in salt,garlic powder, and worcestershire sauce.
- add cereals and peanuts ...............
- mix well until all is coated
- bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.............
- spread on paper towels to cool
- yield 9 cups
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating5 people
Ya should've known that I am LOVIN' this one! Thanks for a great post.jett2whit in Union City loved it
YUM again, GF!!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
LOL..Tink..I can have this and get my
nutrition too..Love yah GF..55555! :)
FFF Groupies add!!
Lanlanacountry in Macon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!