Barbequed Chicken BreastFrom gapeach55 8 years ago
How to make it
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.In a shallow glass bowl combine onion,salt,pepper,honey,ketchup,sugar and soy sauce. Mix together.
- Add chicken, stir to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 30 mins.
- Lightly oil grill and preheat to high.
- Remove chicken from marinade and grill over high heat for 15 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
The Cookgapeach55 Covington, GA
The Rating6 people
Sounds like that's what I want for supper!!! Got my "5" Ruthielittlemissey in loved it
Love this! I am always looking for fast and easy!
Thanks for this one!
Melissam11andrade in Kankakee loved it
I LIKE THE BBQ SAUCE COMBINATION - LEEBEARleebear in Brookpark loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!