Roasted Brussels Sprouts With WalnutsFrom m11andrade 5 years ago
- 2 lbs. Brussels sprouts shopping list
- 1 t. dried thyme shopping list
- 1 t. dried oregano or marjoram shopping list
- 1 c. walnuts shopping list
- 2 t. garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 t. salt shopping list
- 1/4 t. ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 c. balsamic vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut bottoms off Brussels sprouts and trim any damaged outer leaves. Soak in a bowl of cold water for about 5 minutes, then drain well. Cut in halves and place in roasting pan. Add thyme, oregano or marjoram, walnuts, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Add olive oil and balsamic vinegar; toss well to coat.
- Cook for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, stir well; cook for about 25 minutes more, or until browned and caramelized.